about our studio
Our second floor studio is an inviting and inclusive space that we hope you will call a second home. Cork floors and huge arched windows create a light and grounding environment for you to sweat, relax, and unwind in. Our facility is environmentally conscious, scent-free, and thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis with your health and safety as a priority. Keep scrolling to learn more about practicing at our studio.
To meet compliance with the new Health Canada and Peterborough Public Health standards, we have created a new set of studio policies that aim to keep our studio sanitized and our community safe. We recognize that everyone has different comfort levels of what they find acceptable, but we insist that ALL members attending studio classes follow these new standards and policies until Health Canada informs us otherwise. Please use the buttons below to read our entire set of policies & safety procedures and do the self-assessment before signing up for your first studio class.
- Sign up for every class, no walk ins welcome
- Non members can drop in for $25 (go the schedule, pick you class & you will be asked for payment).
- MEMBERS: If you can no longer attend your scheduled class in studio you must cancel 2 hours in advance or you will be charged $20 for taking up one of our limited spaces.
- DROP INS: If you do not show up for class you will not be refunded or credited the cost of your drop in pass. If you cancel 2 hours prior to class start time you will be credited the cost of your drop in class to use for a future class.
- Please arrive between 5-15 minutes before the start of class. Unfortunately we cannot accept late students. The teacher is often managing the studio prior to class and will lock the front door at the beginning of class time. Please be aware and plan accordingly.
- Due to covid-19 restrictions, you must bring your own yoga mat and props and it is encouraged you come changed in your yoga gear, change rooms are available but we ask individuals to spend as little time in our space before and after class. We can hang out all day in our private Facebook members group though!*
*For more covid-19 specific etiquette, please click the link below to see our full covid-19 policies and procedures.
what to bring
Due to covid-19 restrictions, we ask that you bring your own mat, towel, and any props that you wish to use (like blocks and straps). We have filtered water in the change room, but you will need your own water bottle. We do have mats, towels, and some props for sale - click the button below to visit our shop.
We are located at 107 Hunter St E #201 & 202 Peterborough, Ontario K9H 1G7 Second floor walk-up. Parking is available at the back of the plaza or on the side streets. Entrance to our second floor studio is at the back of the building off of the parking lot. See map below.
All Access Unlimited Monthly Membership
Unlimited classes in studio, outdoors, and online
Make mindful movement a regular part of your life with a membership that provides the most value, benefits, flexibility, and fun. Membership includes unlimited classes in studio, outdoors, and online, 3 new class recordings sent to your inbox weekly, access to our full library of recorded classes, a custom app to make booking and participating in classes easy, and an invitation to our online community where we host live check ins, Q&A, and bonus teachings from our instructors.
Sign up to receive studio updates (including covid-19 announcements) and emails about special events, new offers, and other exciting things. We respect your privacy and only send emails when we have something important or good to say.