Our studio is adapting with the times and continuing to offer you yoga no matter what life throws our way. We offer virtual, outdoor and safe in studio classes to suit every ability and comfort level. To meet compliance with the new Health Canada and Peterborough Public Health standards, we have created a new set of studio policies that aim to keep our studio sanitized and our community safe when practicing with us. We recognize that everyone has different comfort levels of what they find acceptable, but we insist that ALL members attending studio classes follow these new standards and policies until Health Canada informs us otherwise. Please read our entire set of policies & safety procedures below before signing up for your first studio class.
- Sign up for every class, no walk ins welcome.
- Non members can drop in for $25 (go the schedule, pick you class & you will be asked for payment).
- MEMBERS: If you can no longer attend your scheduled class in studio you must cancel 2 hours in advance or you will be charged $20 for taking up one of our limited spaces.
- DROP INS: If you do not show up for class you will not be refunded or credited the cost of your drop in pass. If you cancel 2 hours prior to class start time you will be credited the cost of your drop in class to use for a future class.
- Masks must be worn before and after class in and out of the studio where physical distancing can be challenging, please only take your mask off once you are on your own mat in the studio at a safe distance from others.
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination must be shown in order to attend in-studio classes. This is not necessary for outdoor and online classes.
- You must bring your own yoga mat and props.
- It is encouraged you come changed in your yoga gear, change rooms are available but we ask individuals to spend as little time in our space before and after class.
- Hands must be sanitized when you first arrive
- The studio will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each class.
- Do NOT come to class if you are ill, experiencing cough, have a fever, or have been exposed to covid-19.
- RED ZONE requires every client to complete our screening and waiver form before EVERY class. We will have this ready for you upon arrival.
- No hands on adjustments will be provided in class and the instructor will stay at a 2m distance from students.
- Clients that do not abide by these policies will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
- Five times a week our entire space gets a deep clean on top of the cleaning before and after every class.
- The windows are open between classes (and during classes on warm days) to ensure the air is circulated, and it's still nice and hot with the panels on.
- We are asking all clients who feel ill or suspect they have been in contact with the virus self isolate for 14 days and only attend virtual classes.
- The shower cannot be used at this time.
- Maximum 8 students per class to maintain social distancing of 2m apart.
Sign up to receive studio updates (including covid-19 announcements) and emails about special events, new offers, and other exciting things. We respect your privacy and only send emails when we have something important or good to say.