Our studio is adapting with the times and continuing to offer you yoga no matter what life throws our way. We offer virtual, outdoor and safe in studio classes to suit every ability and comfort level. To meet compliance with the new Health Canada and Peterborough Public Health standards, we have created a new set of studio policies that aim to keep our studio sanitized and our community safe when practicing with us. We recognize that everyone has different comfort levels of what they find acceptable, but we insist that ALL members attending studio classes follow these new standards and policies until Health Canada informs us otherwise. Please read our entire set of policies & safety procedures below before signing up for your first studio class.
Sign up for every class, ahead of time if you can.
- Non members can drop in for $25 (go to the schedule, pick your class & you will be asked for payment).
- MEMBERS: If you can no longer attend your scheduled class in studio you must cancel 2 hours in advance or you will be charged $20 for a no show fee.
- DROP INS: If you do not show up for class you will not be refunded or credited the cost of your drop in pass. If you cancel 2 hours prior to class start time you will be credited the cost of your drop in class to use for a future class.
- Masks will be optional at the studio as of March 21 2022, please respect each others choices.
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination is no longer required in accordance with Ontario guidelines.
- The studio will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each class.
- Do NOT come to class if you are ill, experiencing cough, have a fever, or have been exposed to covid-19.
- Clients that do not abide by these policies will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
- Five times a week our entire space gets a deep clean on top of the cleaning before and after every class.
- The windows are open between classes (and during classes on warm days) to ensure the air is circulated, and it's still nice and hot with the panels on.
- We are asking all clients who feel ill or suspect they have been in contact with the virus self isolate for 14 days and only attend virtual classes.
Sign up to receive studio updates (including covid-19 announcements) and emails about special events, new offers, and other exciting things. We respect your privacy and only send emails when we have something important or good to say.